• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am the Crossbow Cannibal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    How do they manage to identify people from blocky CCTV... you can't really do all that CSI stuff of getting crystal-clear enhanced images, can you?

This is not going to play well for the goverment's plans to cut back on CCTV.
    There are many ways to recognise people, not just by their faces.
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      How do they manage to identify people from blocky CCTV... you can't really do all that CSI stuff of getting crystal-clear enhanced images, can you?

Comment

I also believe that the fact he came out of his office and then dragged her back down a corridor into his office was a bit of a give away as well!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If they charged him with three murders yet only one body has been found, then he must have confessed, or they've found an overwhelming about of evidence in his flat. If he calls himself 'cannibal', his fridgefreezer might be a reasonable hint where they looked. He just wants notoriety now, and the press are lapping it up.

Personally, I think anyone with moobs that size wouldn't need crystal clear CCTV images to convict him. The Moob Murderer would be a more appropriate name than Crossbow Cannibal.
          Last edited by SizeZero; 29 May 2010, 12:10.
          Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

On subject of cannibals I see somebody has had a facebook page about recipes using children shut down.

NORTH KENT: Facebook group about eating children shut down after mum's protest (From News Shopper)

No sense of humour some people. What is possibly not funny about eating children?
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
              If they charged him with three murders yet only one body has been found, then he must have confessed, or they've found an overwhelming about of evidence in his flat. If he calls himself 'cannibal', his fridgefreezer might be a reasonable hint where they looked. He just wants notoriety now, and the press are lapping it up.

Personally, I think anyone with moobs that size wouldn't need crystal clear CCTV images to convict him. The Moob Murderer would be a more appropriate name than Crossbow Cannibal.
              Well they have found more body parts in the river ...

Comment

Originally posted by Green Mango View Post
                Well they have found more body parts in the river ...
                Anyone fancy a night out in Shipley? Plenty of fanny floating about apparently....

Comment

Working...
                X