• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Motorbikes? Anyone ride, what have you got.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Fazer1000, Fazer600( about to go on sale) and a DRZ400s. I have just sold a GSXR750k7. I was running 3 bikes, but am cutting down to 2.... The g/f has a z750 & a WR250f she jkust sold a ZX10.... we're bike mad

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      .Just stick with fast cars now (went to look at a Gemballa a few days ago but Mrs. D was having none of it: Gebrauchtwagen : Porsche 911 / 997 Gemballa GTR 650 Evo Bit AutoScout24 Detailseite)
      It's an automatic. Don't even think about it.
      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        Just stick with fast cars now (went to look at a Gemballa a few days ago but Mrs. D was having none of it: Gebrauchtwagen : Porsche 911 / 997 Gemballa GTR 650 Evo Bit AutoScout24 Detailseite)
        € 265.000,-

I couldn't bring myself to pay so much for a car.
        Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Learnt last year, bougt a GSX650F....wish I'd started years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
            € 265.000,-

I couldn't bring myself to pay so much for a car.
            Hideous, and the same price as a Carrera GT...

Comment

Originally posted by Scrag Meister View Post
              I think the important part is MOTORbike

My Fazer has 2 cans, stealth bomber manufacturers can, and a twin outlet ART race can. Depends where I am riding as to which one I use. Police attitudes, built up areas etc...

Aprilia Tuono or RSV with a couple of scorpion or similar sounds lovveerrrrrlllyyy.
              The RSV is the only one I would swap to to be honest but just happy with mine. Not bothered about the fancy clothes or how dated as long as I like the sound so will stick with this for now. I have a joke certificate from Carol Nash saying it is the loudest bike they have MOT'd that isn't a Harley
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X