• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MSc in Financial Mathematics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

I also got 3 degrees.
    You cetainly have displayed a degree of stupidity on here for years, I'll give you that, what are the other 2?

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      You cetainly have displayed a degree of stupidity on here for years, I'll give you that, what are the other 2?
      Third class degree in Business Studies at Wolverhampton Polytechnic (it's where he gets his economics knowledge from)

Computing degree from Leningrad Technical University for Idiot Savants Without the Savant Bit (they made him into an OK programmer).
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

He told me

One is a BA in English

and the other is a BSC in 'Charming The Ladies' pfffffffff
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

IIRC it's a bachelor degree in 5 Year Plans and a masters in Estate Agency...
          ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            He told me

One is a BA in English

and the other is a BSC in 'Charming The Ladies' pfffffffff

"I am Alexi, I own big UK company, I work in the server room when people come to visit"

Comment

Originally posted by SantaClaus View Post
              So now we know ATW is Sasguru's sock puppet
              No, I am not.

Comment

Working...
              X