• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

google doodles

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAME FTW

Assuming you can find the ROM images for the games you want, of course... which you can

Comment

My uncle had the wooden 2600 console - happy memories playing Adventure and QBert, etc.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
        Lunar Lander!

Broken expensive lander on first attempts, and totally killed everyone on 2nd... time to go home me thinking!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Lunar Lander!

Broken expensive lander on first attempts, and totally killed everyone on 2nd... time to go home me thinking!
          I just had a go at that. To minimise fuel usage, do a big burn at the end rather than burning all the way down. The opposite of getting into orbit cheaply.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
            To minimise fuel usage, do a big burn at the end rather than burning all the way down. The opposite of getting into orbit cheaply.
            I did not say I needed your advice to land the lunar lander - if it was for real I'd certainly do it just fine

Comment

I did not say I needed your advice to land the lunar lander - if it was for real I'd certainly do it just fine
              Try landing this then smart arse;

Orbiter

With this

NASSP
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
                Try landing this then smart arse;

Orbiter

With this

NASSP
                I've already landed.

Comment

I've already landed.

Always the space cadet
                  Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Grrr, what an annoying game. Just off for another <pulls hair out>
                    Trust you've found clicking 'Insert coin' twice makes it a lot easier!

Comment

I managed to do a bit better once I realised that I could use the cursor keys to control it

Comment

Working...
                      X