• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tedium is....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Tell him to eat more fresh fruit and cut down on the pies and fish.
    You just did!

Something tells me you're in for another

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
      Tell him to eat more fresh fruit and cut down on the pies and fish.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Been there a few times, still.. pays the bills etc.
        Times may be tight, but I think I can categorically state that when I am compelled to resort to giving BJs to make ends meet, they can repossess the house!!

Well done though Gibbon, each to their own!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Nope even I have a line....

I was far more affected by my dogs death than my divorce, there's a joke there.
          You too?
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            You too?
            Yeah, had a lot more in common with my dog than my first wife,

we both liked drinking beer, hunting pussys and whilst I was still married shagging bitches !
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

we both liked drinking beer, hunting pussys and whilst I was still married shagging bitches !
              Ah yes...............its a Dog's Life sure enough!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
              X