• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caption competition (11 May 2010)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its all my fault but who cares I have just been on the phone to Tony Blair's agent I'm going to make £10,000 this year!

Oh by the way I'm flogging all my wife's gold best offer please
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I just sold most of our gold. Who's the daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

It's been fun - I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, now swivel on this!
        Well.... this is how many years I though I'd originally last.
        Who has time? Who has time? But then if we do not ever take time, how can we ever have time?

Comment

Miiiiiiiiiiiiiine!!!
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

And she had norks like this....
            Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

The last thing I did before I left No 10 was to leave an economy deficit sized floater in the toilet and a stink thats gone take 5 years to get rid of.

Comment

I'm a bell end and I have two thumbs

Isn't is great that I have done the decent thing and pissed off?

Comment

Working...
                X