• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The SY01 agony aunt thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really peed off with my brolly

Dear Agony Aunt,

My brolly have really peed me off by not communicating their cutoff dates for expense claims for 2009/2010 properly.

So despite having already gone to permie-land the impact of brolly's actions will leave me in pain for months to come as I now have to document the full year's expenses again on the self assessment and identify which have been paid and not paid by said brolly.

Is there anything I can do to stop taking a brolly and beating it madly against the ground until it smashes into a 1000 pieces?

I can't find an emoticon for that.

PS anyone who chips in with 'just fill in a P87' can P87 off as its only valid if expenses do not exceed £2500.
    This default font is sooooooooooooo boring and so are short usernames

Comment

Guinness

Dear SY01

I regularly frequent the local hostelry and indulge in a few pints of the black stuff. The following morning I found that my movements are also black. Is this normal.

Many thanks

Wingnut

Comment

Originally posted by MPwannadecentincome View Post
        Dear Agony Aunt,

My brolly have really peed me off by not communicating their cutoff dates for expense claims for 2009/2010 properly.

So despite having already gone to permie-land the impact of brolly's actions will leave me in pain for months to come as I now have to document the full year's expenses again on the self assessment and identify which have been paid and not paid by said brolly.

Is there anything I can do to stop taking a brolly and beating it madly against the ground until it smashes into a 1000 pieces?

I can't find an emoticon for that.

PS anyone who chips in with 'just fill in a P87' can P87 off as its only valid if expenses do not exceed £2500.
        Thanks for your problem.

If you are using brollys, you are probably into S&M. To satisfy this lust I can put you in touch with another poster, once they have recovered from their panic attack. They will smear jam on your balls and make you sit outside for a bit, but this is quite normal.

In the mean time, can I suggest offering a winding up order, and or small claims track? Just fill out the forms, and send a photocopy with a letter of intent. This should get things moving.

Best of luck.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by wingnut View Post
          Dear SY01

I regularly frequent the local hostelry and indulge in a few pints of the black stuff. The following morning I found that my movements are also black. Is this normal.

Many thanks

Wingnut
          Blimey it's busy on here tonight. Yes wingnut, the symptom you are experiencing is known as "letting the dobermans out", or a "sudden rush of black and tan towards the back gate". This is normal and nothing to worry about. Might I suggest a little less chilli sauce on the kebab?

Best of luck.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Blimey it's busy on here tonight. Yes wingnut, the symptom you are experiencing is known as "letting the dobermans out", or a "sudden rush of black and tan towards the back gate". This is normal and nothing to worry about. Might I suggest a little less chilli sauce on the kebab?

Best of luck.
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
            X