• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The SY01 agony aunt thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    Does he also wet the bed?
    Ahem, ex bedwetter thanks very much
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Dear Agony Aunt,

As I type this my heart is raging. I am dizzy, light headed and I feel tingles all over. I am sweating and shaking. One moment I feel hot and the next I'm cold. I am filled with terror. I am having difficulty breathing; I just can't get enough air. I feel like I am about to die, am I going crazy?

Anxious,
      HAB
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
        Dear Agony Aunt,

As I type this my heart is raging. I am dizzy, light headed and I feel tingles all over. I am sweating and shaking. One moment I feel hot and the next I'm cold. I am filled with terror. I am having difficulty breathing; I just can't get enough air. I feel like I am about to die, am I going crazy?

Anxious,
        HAB
        Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Dear Agony Aunt

Thank you for your recent reply. I have taken your advice.

I have two questions.

1. I now suffer from blinding headaches what should I take?
          2. Having taken your advice I notice that it still has not completely solved the problem. The poster in question used to also suffer from a massive bedwetting problem but this has now manifested itself in an underwear defacation response to the words cage, fight or Swiss Army. What washing powder do you recommend?
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Dear Agony Aunt,

Anxious,
            HAB
            Thanks for your problem HAB. The problem you are suffering from is fear of a labour landslide (or foll for short). This is quite natural and there are many many other sufferers out there. You are not alone

I suggest you drink four bottles of quality real ale, have some scratchings, and slam your head repeatedly in a door until the anxiety subsides. Then you will only have to worry about a blinding headache and which washing powder to use.
            Last edited by suityou01; 30 April 2010, 21:31.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Dear Agony Aunt

Thank you for your recent reply. I have taken your advice.

I have two questions.

1. I now suffer from blinding headaches what should I take?
              2. Having taken your advice I notice that it still has not completely solved the problem. The poster in question used to also suffer from a massive bedwetting problem but this has now manifested itself in an underwear defacation response to the words cage, fight or Swiss Army. What washing powder do you recommend?
              Typically posters with this complex also suffer with an adverse reaction to the words "ebay" and "fluffy bunnies" so it's best not to use these terms.

As for the blinding headaches, do you also have an unsightly build up of muscle in one forearm? There may be a pattern here. You may also suffer from poor sight. You may also find yourself randomly parking in handicapped spaces and shouting randomly at passers by. For the next bout of door slamming, try removing the burberry cap first for maximum benefit.

Also make sure the door used is solid wood, and not the thin aluminium type used in your house on wheels. Why not venture outside the caravan park and see if any home owners could lend you a hard wood door for this purpose.

Wishing you all the best.

SY01

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                Thanks for your problem HAB. The problem you are suffering from is fear of a labour landslide (or foll for short). This is quite natural and there are many many other sufferers out there. You are not alone

I suggest you drink four bottles of quality real ale, have some scratchings, and slam your head repeatedly in a door until the anxiety subsides. Then you will only have to worry about a blinding headache and which washing powder to use.
                Could I add something please? HAB - you may be in love in which case SY01's advice still applies.
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                  Could I add something please? HAB - you may be in love in which case SY01's advice still applies.
                  I just reverted to my text books and apparently there is a more hollistic solution which may help. For acute FOLL one should smear jam on ones eyeballs, tape your eyelids open and sit outside and wait for a vicious wasp attack.

Best of luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Dear Agony Aunt,

Anxious,
                    HAB

Those were the symptoms of a panic attack or maybe even a heart attack.
                    How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                    Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Those were the symptoms of a panic attack or maybe even a heart attack.
                      In which case can I suggest you write to

SY01s medical emergencies
                      PO BOX 9
                      LU1 9FU

and mark it as urgent.

HTH
                      Last edited by suityou01; 30 April 2010, 22:01.

Comment

Working...
                      X