• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking: Gordon Brown caught on microphone calling a woman as "bigoted person"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    What has come of a man’s life if he needs to defended by Mandelgit?
    I am sure it is a real comfort to Gordon to know that Peter Mandelson is standing firmly behind him.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What has come of a man’s life if he needs to defended by Mandelgit?
      Go go Gordon! The sooner he's re-elected the sooner it'll be heads on spikes time!
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Well, he’s spent a good half hour in that woman’s house now; maybe if he visits the rest of them for a cuppa he can bring it down to 0%.
        Carefully stage-managed...

Do you think this was a set-up from the start?

You know, prove that Gordon is a man of the people?

He didn't call her a bigoted bitch, but "bigoted woman"...

Comment

Just watched the whole lot on Sky, I think this is a really significant cock up that could affect poll ratings. It shows the contempt with which he views normal people that he purports to represent.

I just hope it sinks in with the fools that still support Labour. As Simon Heffer states "Keeping him in Downing Street would be an act of insanity on a par with feeling unwell, and asking Dr Shipman to make you better. "

Comment

I'm staying in Rochdale right now and I'd say he was spot on.

No integration around here, I haven't seen any other demographic than white spotty tracksuit wearers.

and you should see the security in place at the local Tescos....

The man's an arse though and I still won't vote for him.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              I'm staying in Rochdale right now and I'd say he was spot on.
              No integration around here, I haven't seen any other demographic than white spotty tracksuit wearers.

and you should see the security in place at the local Tescos....

The man's an arse though and I still won't vote for him.
              Unlucky!

But on another note are not these good hardworking northern english people the backbone of labour

or did that change sometime ago too??

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                Unlucky!

But on another note are not these good hardworking northern english people the backbone of labour

or did that change sometime ago too??
                Exactly, that's the whole point. It changed sometime ago but the voters themselves didn't realise what was going on. They are only just getting it. That is thanks to the biggest propaganda machine since Hitler and Stalin were in power, including the full complicity of the trade unions supposed to represent the "hard working people".

Comment

Text of the woman's words is on the beeb site now. It doesn't look to me like she said anything particularly 'bigoted' except asking the somewhat intellectually hampered question of 'where are the eastern European coming from?'

Not very good from Mr Brown; instead of answering her concerns he tried to make small talk about her grandchildren, suggesting they go to university and thereby insulting the lady by assuming she wa much older than she is.

Well done Gordon, keep it up. You have the full support of all conservatives and libdems in your work as Labour party leader!
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Text of the woman's words is on the beeb site now. It doesn't look to me like she said anything particularly 'bigoted' except asking the somewhat intellectually hampered question of 'where are the eastern Europeans coming from?'
                    Oh, oh, I know this! Is it Eastern Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenerGrass View Post
                      Just watched the whole lot on Sky, I think this is a really significant cock up that could affect poll ratings. It shows the contempt with which he views normal people that he purports to represent.

I just hope it sinks in with the fools that still support Labour. As Simon Heffer states "Keeping him in Downing Street would be an act of insanity on a par with feeling unwell, and asking Dr Shipman to make you better. "
                      Yes, that's about the measure of it. Shame of it is that I thought this even before Bliar got NL elected in '97. I can't understand why it's taking so long for the UK public to wake up to what's happened to our country.

But then, I'll look at George and Dave, then I realise why I'm thinknig like that.
                      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Working...
                      X