• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Caught by Mobile Speed Cameras

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did the offence occur? They have to contact you within 14 days.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Thanks for all the replies.

So if they dont offer the course does that mean i have to take the points and fine. I was wondering whether I should give them a call to see if they let me on the course.

What do you think?(It's worth a try!)

Comment

Some forces just don't offer speed awareness courses (South Wales Heddlu for example).

Usually the registered owner has to confirm who was driving which leaves it open to abuse from people nominating someone 'appropriate'. If you do get someone to take the rap and they go on a SAC then FFS don't let plod find out or they'll throw the book at both of you.
        Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
        X