• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP manifesto sounds pretty good!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dspsyssts View Post
    I don't think there are enough Muslims in this country and will not rest until there is a mosque in every town and village until I hear the call to prayer five times a day echo through the Cotswolds and huge swathes of the country are ruled by sharia law.....

Nobody dares say enough is enough because its politically incorrect to do so unless your a BNP member.

Don't just hug a hoodie, next time you see a Muslim give him or her a hug too!

I love you brother!

assalamu alaikum!!...death to the infidel dog!!
    Love talking out of your a** don't you.

There are lots of folk of brought up in all religions who don't practise but put down on forms they are x.

Unfortunately we only get to hear about the nut jobs...........

Then again in my area I'm hiding from those Evangelical Christians who thought it was a good idea to have a debate with Nick Griffin.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Just try dressing up in a Bear costume...

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Just try dressing up in a Bear costume...
        Apparently they've now been banned in this country, haven't you heard?

You're still ok in Belgium and France though
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

A few years ago the Beeb had a documentary in which they analysed people's DNA (Edit: actually, it would have been maternal RNA), in order to determine the many contributions they had received from different "ethnic" groups. There was a BNP chap who'd volunteered, and it turned out that a couple of hundred years ago he had a black African ancestor

When they did the reveal, filmed in his living room, he pretended that he didn't mind. Once the film crew had gone he threatened the Beeb with legal action if they broadcast the fact that he was, as we all are if you go back far enough, part African, though in his case more recently than most "white" people.

Of course the waivers he'd signed before going on the programme to prove his purebred "ethnicity" meant that he didn't have a leg to stand on. Not only was it all broadcast, they also explained that he'd tried to take legal action to stop it being broadcast, but had no case.

I assume he found meetings of the local party branch a little unwelcoming after that
          Last edited by NickFitz; 24 April 2010, 02:24.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Is the grant transferable? So an immigrant could stay, but give the grant to citizen who's already left... like me, for example?
            I am fully in support of this idea (just as long as I qualify as a recipient of said funds).
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              A few years ago the Beeb had a documentary in which they analysed people's DNA (Edit: actually, it would have been maternal RNA), in order to determine the many contributions they had received from different "ethnic" groups.
              There was another study a few years back which reckoned we had pretty high chances of us all being related to Margaret Thatcher

I positively rejoiced at having furrin ancestry
              Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Some stories for you.

One weekend about 20 years ago, I was staying with a young lady in the suburbs of Newcastle upon Tyne (it was a long distance relationship that was never going to last). On the Sunday afternoon she had some festive thing to attend so left me with an errand to pick up a few household items. I had no car (I was a student) so I walked up to the nearby shop. It was shut. I did not know the area but I kept walking towards other suburban looking areas looking for shops. They were all shut. After about one hour of walking I finally stumbled upon a grocery store that was open. It was run by a Turkish chap.

A couple of years later I found myself comparing the experience of stopping by my nearest newsagent in London with the newsagent in the west country village that I grew up in. One morning at 5am I set off early from London for an appointment across country. I stopped by the nearby newsagent to get some cigarettes. The newspapers had only just been delivered, the shop was in disarray but the (Turkish again) shopkeeper was happy to serve me. A week or so later I was in the village I grew up in, I walked up to the newsagent to get a newspaper, unfortunately I arrived at 8:55am and the shop did not open until 9:00am. The (English) shopkeeper was in his shop, I could see him and he could see me but he was not going to open the door until 9:00am.

Just a couple of years ago one Easter Sunday morning Mrs Gonzo asked if I could get her some painkillers. The local supermarkets and chemists that would normally open on a Sunday did not that day because it was Easter. I walked around all the areas that I could think of that had chemist shops but they were all shut. I had almost exhausted all the areas that I could think of to look but eventually I found one that was open - the chemist was Sikh.

Let 'em all in I say.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  The UK is nowhere near full. I have a two bedroom house, with a garage, and a garden to myself. You could get four or five families in that amount of space.

And a couple of hundrend yards away is a big park, with nobody at all living in it. Go out into the countryside, and what do you see? Miles and miles of empty country, save a few cows.

Room for billions more surely.
                  Yes, and I saw a gap in the traffic on my way to work yesterday. Another car could have fitted in there.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
                    Depends where you live I guess, up hear in the North West seems every GP, Pharmacist and Dentist is of Pakistani/Middle Eastern Origin. Point being they are integrated and its not as simple as just telling them to leave. Also many of them or 2 or 3 generations down, you can't just ask them to leave cos they are a different religion.
                    Would they belong to the same group of 'integrated' doctors who tried to blow up the night club in London & then went onto attack Glasgow airport?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
                      Some stories for you.

One weekend about 20 years ago, I was staying with a young lady in the suburbs of Newcastle upon Tyne (it was a long distance relationship that was never going to last). On the Sunday afternoon she had some festive thing to attend so left me with an errand to pick up a few household items. I had no car (I was a student) so I walked up to the nearby shop. It was shut. I did not know the area but I kept walking towards other suburban looking areas looking for shops. They were all shut. After about one hour of walking I finally stumbled upon a grocery store that was open. It was run by a Turkish chap.

A couple of years later I found myself comparing the experience of stopping by my nearest newsagent in London with the newsagent in the west country village that I grew up in. One morning at 5am I set off early from London for an appointment across country. I stopped by the nearby newsagent to get some cigarettes. The newspapers had only just been delivered, the shop was in disarray but the (Turkish again) shopkeeper was happy to serve me. A week or so later I was in the village I grew up in, I walked up to the newsagent to get a newspaper, unfortunately I arrived at 8:55am and the shop did not open until 9:00am. The (English) shopkeeper was in his shop, I could see him and he could see me but he was not going to open the door until 9:00am.

Just a couple of years ago one Easter Sunday morning Mrs Gonzo asked if I could get her some painkillers. The local supermarkets and chemists that would normally open on a Sunday did not that day because it was Easter. I walked around all the areas that I could think of that had chemist shops but they were all shut. I had almost exhausted all the areas that I could think of to look but eventually I found one that was open - the chemist was Sikh.

Let 'em all in I say.
                      So you're saying immigration policy should be based on the late opening of convenience stores....interesting approach
                      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Working...
                      X