• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lost

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost

Anybody want to talk about the last episode of Lost ???

Lost......... interest

Good idea, but too much padding with flashbacks. Not enough happening in each episode, fat bloke remained fat despite being stranded!?

Are they lost in the bermuda triangle?

IMHO the best program on TV on a Wednesday was until the other week Rome.
    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

I want to know where the Korean guy got hold of the Speaky Yankie Inglish tape from?
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Look at torrent sites.

I'l now seen up to 2x10

It does not get any better. - Just love to hate it.
        Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Invasion is much better, but maybe that's because I haven't outgrown my techie roots ...
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

I was so bored with Lost I read the detailed plot summaries on the makers website. Each episode could have lasted for 15 minutes and still covered as much plot.
            The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

zeit, let me just summarise an episode for you, you may change your mind.
              • program starts, after nothing happeing for 1 minute, Adverts
              • after 1st set of adverts, sod all happens
              • after 15 minutes the titles start appearing on the screen, still nothing happens
              • adverts
              • nothing happens
              • adverts
              • nothing happens, except for a little tease to entice you to watch next week
              • the end
              Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Funny that Daniel Dae Kim seemed to talk perfect american in Angel... and in that Babylon 5 follow up thingy, Crusade.
                Ah hah! Herein lies one of the mysteries in Lost: his "estranged" wife spoke English but he didn't as he only spoke Korean. He never realised his wife spoke English as she kept it from him and the other survivors for a while.

Then in the trailers for Episode 2 he speaks English. Mmmm...spooky...
                If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
                  Then in the trailers for Episode 2 he speaks English. Mmmm...spooky...
                  So he doesn't drown then
                  Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Working...
                  X