• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Lost

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Lost"

Collapse

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD
    Then in the trailers for Episode 2 he speaks English. Mmmm...spooky...
    So he doesn't drown then

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by zeitghost
    Funny that Daniel Dae Kim seemed to talk perfect american in Angel... and in that Babylon 5 follow up thingy, Crusade.
    Ah hah! Herein lies one of the mysteries in Lost: his "estranged" wife spoke English but he didn't as he only spoke Korean. He never realised his wife spoke English as she kept it from him and the other survivors for a while.

Then in the trailers for Episode 2 he speaks English. Mmmm...spooky...

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    zeit, let me just summarise an episode for you, you may change your mind.
    • program starts, after nothing happeing for 1 minute, Adverts
    • after 1st set of adverts, sod all happens
    • after 15 minutes the titles start appearing on the screen, still nothing happens
    • adverts
    • nothing happens
    • adverts
    • nothing happens, except for a little tease to entice you to watch next week
    • the end

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    I was so bored with Lost I read the detailed plot summaries on the makers website. Each episode could have lasted for 15 minutes and still covered as much plot.

Leave a comment:

• sasguru
    replied
    Invasion is much better, but maybe that's because I haven't outgrown my techie roots ...

Leave a comment:

• wc2
    replied
    Look at torrent sites.

I'l now seen up to 2x10

It does not get any better. - Just love to hate it.

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    I want to know where the Korean guy got hold of the Speaky Yankie Inglish tape from?

Leave a comment:

• Bagpuss
    replied
    Lost......... interest

Good idea, but too much padding with flashbacks. Not enough happening in each episode, fat bloke remained fat despite being stranded!?

Are they lost in the bermuda triangle?

IMHO the best program on TV on a Wednesday was until the other week Rome.

Leave a comment:

• G8_Summit
    started a topic Lost

Lost

Anybody want to talk about the last episode of Lost ???

Working...
X