• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Christian fashion

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PerlOfWisdom
    Sh1t doesn't rain down, it sh1ts down, although if it's from a ceiling I suppose it sprinkles or drips down on you. That's if it is of the consistency if diarrhea. If it's hard and dry then it just drops on you.
    What about when it rains fish? Or Frogs?

Comment

Ok so my God is out at the moment , but when he comes back , watch out you heathens

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill
        What about when it rains fish? Or Frogs?

And those fish or frogs are crapping on the way down?
        I like your plan!

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix
          And those fish or frogs are crapping on the way down?
          I like your plan!
          "God works in mysterious ways, his wonders to perform..."

Almost certainly a mis-quote, but WGAF?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah the Muller
            Ok so my God is out at the moment , but when he comes back , watch out you heathens
            Hi Abdullah, it's always nice to welcome a new face on the board.

Are you by any chance related to Gerd the Muller, who scored loads of goals for West Germany back in the seventies? His nickname was Der Bomber.

Comment

Ok I am now offering a truce to everyone who reads this BB , but please no more ungodly thoughts as things are stirring up in the heavens.

Please also will thoes contractors who are engaged in complex stack manipulation processes refrain from doing so today as my god often mistakes these thoughts as that of eating pussy.

Comment

Working...
              X