• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I've found a new site

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I'm in.

Created a poster called Frankie Boyle and started a thread called Piss or Poo - How do you cover the smell?
    <Dragon's Den style>

I don't feel comfortable in winding up those who are down on their luck and possibly not in a fit state mentally to deal with it. As it doesn't sit well with my general beliefs I'm therefore gonna declare myself out

</DD style>
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      <Dragon's Den style>

I don't feel comfortable in winding up those who are down on their luck and possibly not in a fit state mentally to deal with it. As it doesn't sit well with my general beliefs I'm therefore gonna declare myself out

</DD style>
      That's the reason that Mumsnet won't come over and savage us...

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
        <Dragon's Den style>

</DD style>

Agreed - one of the few sections of the community that I don't feel comfortable taking the mickey out of. I would imagine it's surprisingly easy to end up in a situation like this in the US with things the way they are.
        A bad workman blames his fools

EDIT: *tools

stupid keyboard.

http://twitter.com/TheAnonTechGuy

Comment

I don't usually go on CUK holidays as I am posting from company machine. But I would not be in favour of this kind of trip.
          Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
            I don't usually go on CUK holidays as I am posting from company machine. But I would not be in favour of this kind of trip.
            It's not a CUK trip, it's plan D.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
              It's not a CUK trip, it's plan D.

Yep, get clued up while you still have electricity you can afford.
              Feist - 1234. One camera, one take, no editing. Superb. How they did it
              Feist - I Feel It All
              Feist - The Bad In Each Other (Later With Jools Holland)

Comment

They are up in arms over Frankies recipe for pumpkin soup!
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X