• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

About 20 plane crashes this year , weren't there ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In a forum noted for drivel, this thread sets new records.
    Whose thick sockie is this?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      In a forum noted for drivel, this thread sets new records.
      Whose thick sockie is this?

Don't worry SasGuru ...... Im here to help with the signal to noise ratio

Comment

even before you fly

The worst part for me is when you pay the extra 12 quid to become a super boarder and when the gate opens the chavs surge to the desk in front of you, then the attendant announces that those who have paid may come to the front of the queue, and as you fight your way to the desk, tha chavvies mutter, "what have they ****ing got that we have'nt" and become threatening.
        it spoils the experience

Comment

Originally posted by moder8or View Post
          The worst part for me is when you pay the extra 12 quid to become a super boarder and when the gate opens the chavs surge to the desk in front of you, then the attendant announces that those who have paid may come to the front of the queue, and as you fight your way to the desk, tha chavvies mutter, "what have they ****ing got that we have'nt" and become threatening.
          it spoils the experience

You pay an extra 12 quid just to 'bagsie' the first seat?

Sad .......

Most places in Europe can be covered in 2 hours .... even if I don't get a seat next to my girlfriend on the plane, its hardly a big deal is it? (in fact truth be told, I kinda hope we don't get a seat together so I can enjoy some peace and quiet)

Comment

Working...
          X