• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Michael McIntyre .... where does he rank in the list of all time great comedians?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Of course within seconds of doing it I wanted a piss. No way was I going while BM was, especially as we where sat at the front.
    Not BM, but another comedian who would hand out serious grief if you went to the bog half way through.

I had an answer ready but he must have seen a determined look in my eye, as he let me off.

Phew! A relief in more ways than one.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Jimmy is a class act. Best put down of a heckler I' ve ever seen was this one.
      Brilliant

Comment

Originally posted by badger7579 View Post
        Brilliant
        WBS

Class. 'Go on, have another go' at the end as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Bernard Manning's retort to a heckler at the Embassy Club who'd said he'd paid good money for his seat was "Money I've got, aggro I don't need now f**k off!"

I remember reading about Bernard Manning trying to put down a bloke who stood up in the middle of his set:

BM: Where the **** are you going?
          Bloke: I'm off for a p155 before the comedian comes on.
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
            I remember reading about Bernard Manning trying to put down a bloke who stood up in the middle of his set:

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              Lee Evans "miming" to Bohemian Rhapsody was hilarious.
              Michael Macintyre is funny but not THAT funny
              can be seen here.. enjoy
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Wish I'd have said that! On the other hand ISTR BM having a squad of HUGE bouncers to protect his act and I suspect said guy would have got a pounding in the car park!

Comment

Wish I'd have said that! On the other hand ISTR BM having a squad of HUGE bouncers to protect his act and I suspect said guy would have got a pounding in the car park!
                  They also took the orders and served the drinks so they were well spread out.

Comment

Apparently, he got a bottle of champagne on the house because BM was so impressed with the response.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Apparently, he got a bottle of champagne on the house because BM was so impressed with the response.
                      .... and then a kicking in the car park when the public weren't watching.

Comment

Working...
                      X