• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This aTw guy on here who is so famous? Whats his story?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the techie side he seems to know his stuff, both in .net and more low-level areas. For instance when he kicked Churchill's (unless I am getting mixed up, anyone got the thread?) ass at an ASM challenge.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Seems a nice enough chap but you should really form your own opinion
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        On the techie side he seems to know his stuff, both in .net and more low-level areas. For instance when he owned Churchill like a little girl at an ASM challenge.

FTFY
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

AtW is a gentleman and very generous. He even offered to show me around London and take me up the oxo tower.
          oxo with Sunday lunch

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
            AtW is a gentleman and very generous. He even offered to show me around London and take me up the oxo tower.
            Ive often taken a lady up the oxo tower but not before I had to buy them dinner first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lola View Post
              Did he take you by tube?

Comment

He seems OK and likes squirrels.
                he's quite keen on gun ownership and lives in Brum.
                Not sure if the last two statements are connected
                I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                  AtW is the be all and end all of everything, no matter what the subject he has an opinion on it and if you disagree then you're wrong.

As a side note he has had numerous success stories such as his "Super Killer Application" (SKA) aka Majestic 12 D-Search which in a techie backlink way knows more about the web than Google does, other noteable events include his favourite sandwich filling for lunch and the time when he awoke to find himself trapped in the past, facing mirror images that were not his own, and driven by an unknown force to change history for the better. His only guide on this journey is Al; an observer from his own time, who appears in the form of a hologram that only AtW can see and hear. And so, AtW finds himself leaping from life to life, striving to put right what once went wrong, and hoping each time that his next leap, will be the leap home... so right now he is kinda busy and doesn't post much..

Of course I'll let you decide if we all like or dislike him..
                  And that post, ladies and gentlemen, is the only reason this thread hasn't ended up in LR.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    On the techie side he seems to know his stuff, both in .net and more low-level areas. For instance when he kicked Churchill's (unless I am getting mixed up, anyone got the thread?) ass at an ASM challenge.
                    Linky

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                      You russian northern twunt. Is this the best sockie you can manage?

Duhhhhh.
                      AngeloftheNorth isn't Russian, or a sockie belonging to AtW.

He's Australian and, contrary to popular opinion, has travelled outside of the M25, some way to the north.
                      If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                      X