• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Election to be called tomorrow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm. Worth a try. They might think you're mad/simple and give up.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      So long as there's a full House, they lock the doors firmly and use a lot of really strong acid it should be worth watching.
      That would be a good solution.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
        That would be a good solution.
        Well it might be after a hell of a lot of filtering, no idea what it could be used for though. I suspect that some of the dross in there wouldn't be completely soluble even under those circumstances. Maybe some vigorous agitation and plenty of heating would solve the insoluble issues?

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Oh no . About 5 pm there will be a procession of shiny-suited hopefuls knocking on my door.
          Good job I'm going out tomorrow
          Yours have started late.

All the MPs and potential candidates in my area and the nearby areas have been campaigning since September.

And in my area I was getting cr*p through the post since last January.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Yours have started late.

All the MPs and potential candidates in my area and the nearby areas have been campaigning since September.

And in my area I was getting cr*p through the post since last January.
            We've been getting the leaflets and letters but they are jolly handy for lining the cats litter trays
            +50 Xeno Geek Points
            Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
            As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I think Labour and Lib-dems just keep sticking the same leaflet through our door every few weeks, but no door-knocking. I work from home a lot in the town-centre and in the last year, not one single person has knocked on the door trying to sell anything, whether politics, religion or double-glazing.

In our last house in a chavvy noth-eastern pit village, we used to get a BNP car driving up the streets every now and then (probably a Mini). In between the coal lorry and rag-n-bone men (really).
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
                We've been getting the leaflets and letters but they are jolly handy for lining the cats litter trays
                Millwall Conservatives are still writing to me.

I suppose it is not so absurd because in theory I could still vote but I can't see why I would be interested in the parking issues being experienced by people living in Tower Hamlets.

Comment

Working...
                X