• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

General election issues which they won't touch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
    The should send all the Christians back where they came from. They come over hear with their 'one God' ways and this coming back from the dead nonsense. They stole our festivals like Yule, Ostara, etc. Bastards the lot of 'em.

These 'gentlemen' (and ladies) should take it back to the western orient where it belongs.

you sound like a nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplesoft bloke View Post
      One of the many things that prevents me from believing in any god is the idea that Contractor 79 is the best he can do.
      try answering my killer question about evolution, smartass

it might break your heart for you to realise you don't have ape ancestry, however

Comment

One of the many things that prevents me from believing in any god is the idea that Contractor 79 is the best he can do.
        You can't judge the product if you don't know the spec. He might have been meant to be that way.

Comment

if you don't like it why not set up your own party, declare your manifesto and see how many votes you get.

or just do a poll.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
            you sound like a nazi
            Aaaaaand there we have it folks
            Shows over, time to go home, Mr Godwin has left the building.
            "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
              You can't judge the product if you don't know the spec. He might have been meant to be that way.
              Crap requirements gathering imo.

Comment

Originally posted by contractor79 View Post
                you sound like a nazi
                Nope, the opposite. I'm a Libertarian and a Pagan.
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Originally posted by HairyArsedBloke View Post
                  Nope, the opposite. I'm a Libertarian and a Pagan.
                  haha, well the real religion took over, too bad

Comment

Actually I've looked again and I think you may be right.

Comment

People want Christians to shut up, the truth of their sinful state is too hard for many to face up to.

Comment

Working...
                      X