• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A bit harsh moving threads there RH

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys - take it to the mods forum or this will all go tits up (again...)

Comment

Look, girls, if you want me to harp on about some justification for cleaning the tulip out of General and into LR, irrespective of how long it's been there or how popular it is, then I suggest you take a long flounce into LR where you belong, and leave this forum for actual content.

Flaming another forum, repetitive dirge and purile nonsense does not belong here. I'm not about taking the 'fun' out of this... Continue to have your amusing musings, but if you're going to create a thread free of content and full of words, then save yourself the hassle and create it in LR in the first place.

Comment

Oh sweet!! Just as I was getting within striking distance of the magical 5K posts..............whoosh! Off come a few hundred posts from my total....and with no explanation either, just the lingering scent of freshly polished New-Mod Jackboot giving a clue!!!
        Pah!!
        And there was me wondering why people were leaving!!!

Some people just get drunk with power.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Sort yourself out - who p1ssed on your fairy cakes????
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

<microwave door shuts>

<smell of popcorn wafts into living room>

<kicks off slippers>
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Is it really a huge issue? Just click on LR and not here - however it would be handy if the mods posted a sticky saying threads they had moved and threads they had deleted. I rarely use LR
              Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Sort yourself out - who p1ssed on your fairy cakes????

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                  Look, girls, if you want me to harp on about some justification for cleaning the tulip out of General and into LR, irrespective of how long it's been there or how popular it is, then I suggest you take a long flounce into LR where you belong, and leave this forum for actual content.

Flaming another forum, repetitive dirge and purile nonsense does not belong here. I'm not about taking the 'fun' out of this... Continue to have your amusing musings, but if you're going to create a thread free of content and full of words, then save yourself the hassle and create it in LR in the first place.
                  Im sorry has your wife/gf hi-jacked your CUK account. Tell you what, go back and move every CUK Holiday thread on the board. For that matter, move everything you don't like RH.

You obviously seem to have had a major humour bi-pass and are on an incredible power trip. Well Done! Well Done mate.

You have just witnessed the first ever interweb forum exchange, we've coughed up £150 quid for sponsorship (that includes your other Moderators), Admin was posting & there are 10000 of views, cross threads/posts & and you've obviously had a sh1t day. Im not going to say you aint fit to mod cause everyone drops, but you need to have a bloody good think to youself.

Well done.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Usual MF drivel

<interesting bit> first ever interweb forum exchange </interesting bit>

and back to drivel again
                    <cranes forward>

Tell me more? Was this mumsnet? Links?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                      <microwave door shuts>

<smell of popcorn wafts into living room>

<kicks off slippers>
                      Yeah, this is better than one of your threads, even!

Seriously, mods fighting in public about moderation rules? First time I've seen that anywhere. Not to mention mods fighting members which is pointless, the mod typically ends up banning the other person which is totally unfair.

A thread to visit often before it disappears, methinks.
                      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                      Originally posted by vetran
                      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                      X