• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    Ha ha, geek. I know. I note that they do know at least one of us is a Mum.

Some bog-standard sexism over there, but nothing we can't handle - and I was pleased to see they've got a Mum over there keeping them in order.
    Mmm. Has anyone met you? For all we know your names Dave and you're a balding 55 ex-Fortran developer??

Just saying like.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Mmm. Has anyone met you? For all we know your names Dave and you're a balding 55 ex-Fortran developer??

Just saying like.
      Not yet they haven't. So yes, like you say, I could be. Who knows eh.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Get yer coats lads, you've pulled

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Not sure the DW would be too keen on that!
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bloody hell. Nicks gone over to Mumsnet!!!

He's posting over there. Quick admin pull the plug on the CUK server so he gets stuck there!!!

On second thoughts he supposed to be working over here.

Suityou. You go over. There's plenty of lovely ladies over there who know what to do about bedwetting!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I think this may be the last forum holiday... it'll be hard to top that.

Comment

Not sure CUK can afford another holiday!

Comment

Some of them seem to be a good laugh. The rest, well I'm pretty sure they need to take themselves less seriously

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    WTF names a town after a cheese anyway
                    The americans: link.
                    You know what you wanna do with that right, you wanna put a bangin' donk on it!
                    Put a donk on it!

Comment

Part of the spring clean... Can't endorse this mumsnet malarkey, funny as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X