• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The owner of the Mumsnet website was on R4 this morning talking about discipline in schools and parental responsibility.

Perfect cover for a sudden influx of 'new members'
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      The owner of the Mumsnet website was on R4 this morning talking about discipline in schools and parental responsibility.

Perfect cover for a sudden influx of 'new members'
      I'm in.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
        I'm in.
        Me too. When is D-Day set for?
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've already signed up.

I think if you are in you should sign up today due to the radio 4 announcement.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I've already signed up.

I think if you are in you should sign up today due to the radio 4 announcement.
            Ok. Linky, or shall I just foogle?
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I work at home on Wednesdays. So we could go for the 31st or I would suggest the 7th April, during half term.

This is a tough one troops and I think a few sorties are required before an all out assault. The enemy are many and initial intelligence states that they may post dirty and with language that has been banned over here.

I believe we require the return of General Sasguru and Obi Wan Optimist, as well as commanders Faqqer, Oracleslave & Bagpuss.

As SE says, lets start to sign up today and then play it cool.

Who's going to do some additional recon?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I work at home on Wednesdays. So we could go for the 31st or I would suggest the 7th April, during half term.

This is a tough one troops and I think a few sorties are required before an all out assault. The enemy are many and initial intelligence states that they may post dirty and with language that has been banned over here.

I believe we require the return of General Sasguru and Obi Wan Optimist, as well as commanders Faqqer, Oracleslave & Bagpuss.

As SE says, lets start to sign up today and then play it cool.

Who's going to do some additional recon?
                Count me in. I have already infiltrated said location and am gathering intel as we speak. Target rich environment folks!!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  Count me in. I have already infiltrated said location and am gathering intel as we speak. Target rich environment folks!!

Well done Captain. I have also dropped behind enemy lines and will continue recon this evening. I'll be easy to spot.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Ok. Linky, or shall I just foogle?
                    foogle your are a clever boy.

Though I think your username will need to be altered.

My fave forum at the moment is:

Am I being unreasonable?
                    Last edited by SueEllen; 29 March 2010, 11:42.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Anyone being able to make a post that gets picked up by Bella or Hello magazine wins hands down.

Comment

Working...
                      X