• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    what thread is all this new stuff in? I can't see anything in the crap food one
    "to offer healthy option cooking advice in AIBU?"

You best be quick though, someone has just reported me for a "Myra Hindley" reference.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

You best be quick though, someone has just reported me for a "Myra Hindley" reference.
      I have read one page of responses and am peeing myself laughing. My fave line from your recipe:

it is an ideal way to use up that leftover venison/brisket/Lamb from the Sunday roast.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Leftover venison. Brilliant but I think they are onto us....well you anyway!
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I think you are going to need another username to have a fight with yourself for a bit before CC gets banned.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Shaunboy you have been busted!
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              Are you sure SueEllen? I fully expected to be but I still seem able to view threads over there. Would also have expected some email or form of response from their admin but zilch yet. None the less, will lay low for a while anyway. My work there is done!!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                Just as my phone has died and I can't access it!
                If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                  Yes, that REALLY upset them!

Their forums are a disaster though, very hard to keep track of who's posting where. Has anyone found a 'more posts by user XXX' feature?
                  Under the advanced search, put the username in.

Simples.

You people are mean
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Under the advanced search, put the username in.

Simples.

You people are mean
                    They are a heck of a lot meaner!
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      They are a heck of a lot meaner!
                      Some of them still seem a little unsure about just how genuine "Coco" actually is. Bless 'em.

Comment

Working...
                      X