• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

OI! Prawn. Spring CUK Holiday!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

especially that wisened faced one - the one who constantly looks like her finger has gone through while wiping!
    Last edited by BoredBloke; 30 March 2010, 15:44.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
      especially that wisened faced one - the one who constantly looks like her finger has gone through while wiping!
      Woo hoo! Look at THIS Bad Boy bonding away like a good 'un!!
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I've got Noodle Time into the coversation.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Bah!!! The game's up for me! Ah well..........bit toxic on there anyway. Good luck to the rest of you. Keep fighting the good fight!
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Where did you get rumbled?

To be honest, fair play to you. I have never seen anyone create a sockie on any CUK holiday that created the level of virtriol that was directed at Coco!

Shaunbhoy. YOU ARE A CUK HOLIDAY LEGEND!
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Where did you get rumbled?

To be honest, fair play to you. I have never seen anyone create a sockie on any CUK holiday that created the level of virtriol that was directed at Coco!

Shaunbhoy. YOU ARE A CUK HOLIDAY LEGEND!
              Was having a bit of trouble getting onto the Mums site there but seem to have got back in to view at least. Will give posting another bash shortly to see how the land lies.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                Was having a bit of trouble getting onto the Mums site there but seem to have got back in to view at least. Will give posting another bash shortly to see how the land lies.
                Where?
                Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Didn't you see my post lamenting how much my DP like Pot Noodling?

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                    Didn't you see my post lamenting how much my DP like Pot Noodling?
                    Very subtle. How the hell did I miss that posting name XXXXCUKKER
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nah! No use. Can view but not post.
                      What do the panel think? Should I contact their admin and ask for an explanation or just let it slide?

Comment

Working...
                      X