• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racially aggravated assault!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    He's normally a quiet, mild mannered business analyst. MUst be something in the air pushing them overboard.
    OR it was the drink talking?

Dickhead (him not you)
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
      If you thought your mate had been a prat then why feel sympathy for him? He did not get half the punishment he deserved. Drink driving and racist abuse? Appalling.
      I felt a bit sick reading that. Not sure anything could push me to call someone something like that.

My feelings on drink driving are a bit stronger.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

And whats all this masonic rubbish?? Do you think a plod behind a desk knows about this let alone gives a crap.

With an attitude to position within the Mason like that I am surprised he hasn't been black balled many moons ago.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I dunno what all this mason stuff is about. Can someone explain in one sentence for me so I don't have to google?
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            With an attitude to position within the Mason like that I am surprised he hasn't been black balled many moons ago.
            Racist!
            Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              If you thought your mate had been a prat then why feel sympathy for him? He did not get half the punishment he deserved. Drink driving and racist abuse? Appalling.
              I meant, I had some sympathy for the fact he had been arrested for shouting and bawling at someone. If he hand't made a comment on her colour (and the woman said he made it once) then it wouldnt have been racial. In my opinion, he was being a dick and IMO probably nothing different to people shouting at each other on a Saturday night.

Then when he told me he was also pissed at the end of the conversation, I told him he was a complete twat and had no sympathy. Damn lucky not to have the whole book thrown at him
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I meant, I had some sympathy for the fact he had been arrested for shouting and bawling at someone.
                A quiet word and polite request that she move her car a little so he could get in might have paid dividends.
                Cooking doesn't get tougher than this.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  I dunno what all this mason stuff is about. Can someone explain in one sentence for me so I don't have to google?
                  I believe it's a semi-homoeroticl club for men with retarded social skills.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigYinJames View Post
                    A quiet word and polite request that she move her car a little so he could get in might have paid dividends.
                    He works in IT. He was in a car and didn't have her email address.

Walk over and ask her nicely. What planet are you on?!

Comment

I believe it's a semi-homoeroticl club for men with retarded social skills.
                      Something like that. Old school boys secret society in the old days. Had to be invited and get voted in by means of balls. White balls mean your in, black is out. Hence the term people use I got black balled.

Used to be very powerful as they had the elite in their ranks. Used to be expenisve to join, keep it secret, look after each other etc...

DUnno what it has turned in to nowadays
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X