• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bringing CUK Into the 21st Century - How to open new threads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    John: 11-35

Milan.
    Yeah mate, I'm sure he did. I've seen "Passion of the Christ"!

Comment

Sorry, only joking Milan. Appreciate this may have taken half an hour or so of your one-finger typing so thought I had better save a copy for you For the delectation of the congregation, here it is:

Originally posted by milanbenes;
      from now, on:

Anybody wishing to open a new Thread must PM one of the Moderators with a request for the new thread, a description of the subject of the new thread and explanation as to why the new thread will not offend anybody

The Moderators will then take this information to the Weekly Thread Opening Review Board and come to a consensus as to whether approval for the new Thread may be given

If approval is given the Moderators will open the new Thread

Once the new thread is opened....

Anybody wishing to contribute and respond to the new thread must request permission to make a contribution to the thread. The thread contribution permission request must be given to the Moderators in writing who will then meet at the Thread Contribution Permission Request Review Board and decide if the response requested to the thread meets the thread contribution criteria and can be posted on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
        Sorry, only joking Milan. Appreciate this may have taken half an hour or so of your one-finger typing so thought I had better save a copy for you For the delectation of the congregation, here it is:
        Originally posted by milanwotsit View Post
        ...... something approaching amusing......
        Its no good Admin..... nobody will believe Milan posted that it was faintly funny... and speld rite!

Comment

Just what has Milan got on you then, eh?

Comment

Sounds more like AtW and his 5th International Workers Congress to me.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Hi Admins,

thank you :-)

funny thing was, the planets aligned, people were getting banned from the forum, people were discussing rules and regs, and right at that time, an emergency change which I had requested for clientco got rejected by the change advisory board because I had been too honest in my description of the short term impact of the change on users of the system - as those planets all aligned I got the inspiration to write that verse

thanks for putting it back

owe you

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Hi Admins,

thank you :-)

funny thing was, the planets aligned, people were getting banned from the forum, people were discussing rules and regs, and right at that time, a backup tape got stuck because I had been too stupid in my description of the short term impact of the change on users of the system - as those planets all aligned I got the inspiration to write that verse

thanks for putting it back

owe you

Milan.
                FTFY
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Winston,

'Just what has Milan got on you then, eh? '

told you, teflon.

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                  X