• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

sasguru banned? Missed that...Why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    So you got one person, hardly the majority as you claimed, and that was on LR where you want all the banter to go as well.
    ROFL... Always the way of a protaganist/troll.. You badger me to name one, go on, name one... I do and then you still barking on. LOl its just laughable. Meet your demands and still on one. You ought to start thinking about being a shopsteward in a union..

Well ask him for us and report back, cause unless the comments have been deleted I've got NFI what you're talking about judging from the posts and threads prior to him leaving.
    To be fair things have gotten a little skewed here. Bullied off in the true sense isn't the issue, sick of trolls and crap and not enjoying the forum is more what it was about.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      ROFL... Always the way of a protaganist/troll.. You badger me to name one, go on, name one... I do and then you still barking on. LOl its just laughable. Meet your demands and still on one. You ought to start thinking about being a shopsteward in a union..

To be fair things have gotten a little skewed here. Bullied off in the true sense isn't the issue, sick of trolls and crap and not enjoying the forum is more what it was about.
      I dont think he's Northern
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Oh, don't they have these things darn sarth??

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          you can't even get one name to put in that group.
          tay was bullied out by admin
          If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            Thats racially aggrevated assault that is.

Comment

Oh, don't they have these things darn sarth??
              Of course not. The rivers are made of wine and the streets are paved with gold, theres no crime and managers and workers hold hands and dance around the office all day singing. Why do we need unions?

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
                tay was bannedout by admin
                FTFY

Comment

Thats racially aggrevated assault that is.
                  I'm sat on the stool at the end of the bar. Be gentle.

Comment

OK, that's different. I tire of the trolls as much as the next poster, and when they inevitably get banned (And they do, though the actual troll - troll seems to have mastered the art of walking the fine line) things usualy lighten up for a while. And inevitably a new one comes along.

But from what I'm seeing now, that's not the core issue I'm talking about. It's the change in itself, badly applied, badly timed, and for what ultimate purpose (And I'm semi coninced wikr is one of the mods/managers of the forum cayse he uses the we in ref to it in a business sense, which is odd), I'm not entirely sure.
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                      But from what I'm seeing now, that's not the core issue I'm talking about. It's the change in itself, badly applied, badly timed, and for what ultimate purpose (And I'm semi coninced wikr is one of the mods/managers of the forum cayse he uses the we in ref to it in a business sense, which is odd), I'm not entirely sure.
                      Can't really argue with that. I don't think there was much of a change more a knee jerk reaction that went a little wrong but not for want of the right people trying to do the right thing. Kinda of relate it to most big upsets, small core start something, some tries to stop it, angers the mob and anarchy rules for a short time I guess.

Comment

Working...
                      X