• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kebabs in Germany...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Kebabish was definately unusual back then. Most places did kebabs in pitta, although quality was variable, which is why I remember it so well.

I remember there was one on the way home from Lewisham station that did huge kebabs. Being pissed whenever I went in there meant I invariably ordered the large version, and was invariably unable to finish it by the time I got home and would wake up on the sofa with it all down my front and the telly still on.
    FTFY

Comment

I once woke up with an Indian meal, uneaten and still in the bag that I had carried it home in, next to my bed.

I warmed it up for breakfast.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I once woke up with an Indian meal, uneaten and still in the bag that I had carried it home in, next to my bed.

I warmed it up for breakfast.
        I breakfast on a takeaway every Sat. Purposely buy sneaky extra meals at the curry house/chinese and set them aside for the morning. Mmmmmm, breakfast of champions.

(Wouldnt work with a kebab for obvious reasons but a Madras breakfasts up a treat).

Comment

Working...
        X