• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Celebrities; send them to Room 101

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since you've opened the door though Mich...

http://kuammarkuharis.files.wordpres...ers_morgan.jpg
    Proud owner of +5 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by Ravello View Post
      Since you've opened the door though Mich...

http://kuammarkuharis.files.wordpres...ers_morgan.jpg
      IN
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...Liverpool.html

Comment

She stays OUT. This is after all newsworthy; 'photographer spots woman who can park a car'. It was double yellow lines though, so she's running a fine line here. One more infraction and she's in.
          Last edited by Mich the Tester; 24 March 2010, 12:36.

Comment

Myleene Klass

starts out in an internet version of Big Brother called the Dolls' House , next appears in that manufactured pop group,
            then reinvents herself as a classical musician, then suddenly becomes an authority on astrophysics & says she wants to take over the Sky at Night when Patrick Moore drops of his perch and then she pops up on Question Time & various other political shows touting herself as some kind of political pundit. She then disappears for a bit only to be on that celebrities in the Jungle show in which she flaunted herself in front of the cameras in a very skimpy bikini & now she's everywhere again. Oh, I forgot the M&S ads.

Comment

Burn them all.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by wurzel View Post
                Myleene Klass

starts out in an internet version of Big Brother called the Dolls' House , next appears in that manufactured pop group,
                then reinvents herself as a classical musician, then suddenly becomes an authority on astrophysics & says she wants to take over the Sky at Night when Patrick Moore drops of his perch and then she pops up on Question Time & various other political shows touting herself as some kind of political pundit. She then disappears for a bit only to be on that celebrities in the Jungle show in which she flaunted herself in front of the cameras in a very skimpy bikini & now she's everywhere again. Oh, I forgot the M&S ads.
                IN

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  IN, and thankyou for a perfect example. 'Woman who owns convertible opens the roof' wouldn't be at all newsworthy if society wasn't infected with this brain eating virus of infatuation with so-called bloody 'celebrities'.
                  I wish to challenge this decision your honour.

This insignificant soap actress has been found guilty of the heinous crime of 'celebrity' without trying to court attention in any wave shape or form. In this instance I argue she is the innocent victim of a press that think we GAS about her large chair vs small car conundrum.

I ask you to reconsider your verdict.... or burn the witch or whatever.
                  Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
                    I wish to challenge this decision your honour.

This insignificant soap actress has been found guilty of the heinous crime of 'celebrity' without trying to court attention in any wave shape or form. In this instance I argue she is the innocent victim of a press that think we GAS about her large chair vs small car conundrum.

I ask you to reconsider your verdict.... or burn the witch or whatever.
                    Alright, we'll burn her.

Comment

Vernon Kay.

Awful man.

Comment

Working...
                      X