• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And now, the end is near

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chef View Post
    gahhhhhh

yet more toys on the floor.. where's a CUK Cleaner when you need one
    Milan????????????????????

<<canned laughter>>
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Corporal Bhoy,

FAQ orf

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Corporal Bhoy,

FAQ orf

Milan.
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Typical, I go to the shops for a couple of hours and miss the fireworks.

Do grown adults really get offended by a phrase like 'Fck you,anus face'?

Is it the juxtaposition of the letters 'f', 'c' and 'k' (which, let's face it, appear with monotonous regularity on the clothing of the great unwashed, albeit with a 'u' snuggled hilariously between the 'c' and the 'k'), or was it the anatomically correct word 'anus'?

Just asking as I don't want to overstep the mark.

Looks like the handbag smilie was added just in time, eh?
          The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            Typical, I go to the shops for a couple of hours and miss the fireworks.

Is it the juxtaposition of the letters 'f', 'c' and 'k' (which, let's face it, appear with monotonous regularity on the clothing of the great unwashed, albeit with a 'u' snuggled hilariously between the 'c' and the 'k'), or was it the anatomically correct word 'anus'?

Just asking as I don't want to overstep the mark.

Looks like the handbag smilie was added just in time, eh?
            It does seem another storm in a teacup for the swear filter, but what do I know you dirty schlumpucker.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              Will Carling's rumoured to have punched someone for calling him 'bumface', after which the entire England team always called him bumface.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                It does seem another storm in a teacup for the swear filter, but what do I know you dirty schlumpucker.
                How dare you, Sir? I've never pucked a schlum in my life!
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                  Will Carling's rumoured to have punched someone for calling him 'bumface', after which the entire England team always called him bumface.
                  I remember hearing about that.
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                    partly because you have a consistently deserved rep as a valued contributor to the board
                    Moderators pet.
                    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I vote for getting rid of the swear filter and posting a warning on General.

And if you don't like it then fck off.
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X