• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Feels So Wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feels So Wrong

Poor agent, he was so apologetic about the potential clients ineptitude I actually felt sorry for him
    Coffee's for closers

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    Poor agent, he was so apologetic about the potential clients ineptitude I actually felt sorry for him
    You'd better go and wash your mouth out young man, how can you say such awful things.
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

And then he put phone down and rang the guy who really got the gig, placed him on less than you so pocketed a bigger margin and laughed all the way to the lunch pub meet while you sat at home in your dressing gown......
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        And then he put phone down and rang the guy who really got the gig, placed him on less than you so pocketed a bigger margin and laughed all the way to the lunch pub meet while you sat at home in your dressing gown......
        Actually I was sat in the car driving home from current clients site
        But the rest could be possible!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
        X