• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

more anti british discrimination

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The article has already been discussed elsewhere on CUK today.

Just posting a link to an article on the Daily Mail website does not contribute a great deal to the forum - at least say something about it rather than just saying "here is an article".
    If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wikir Man View Post
      Just posting a link to an article on the Daily Mail website does not contribute a great deal to the forum - at least say something about it rather than just saying "here is an article".
      The OP (mrdonuts) said "more anti british discrimination".
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        The OP (mrdonuts) said "more anti british discrimination".
        I agree that by most CUK standards that constitutes debate, but having a subject and a link doesn't rate too highly in my book.

Particularly when there is ALREADY A DEBATE ON THE SAME ARTICLE ALREADY GOING ON!
        If you have to add a , it isn't funny. HTH. LOL.

Comment

I agree that by most CUK standards that constitutes debate, but having a subject and a link doesn't rate too highly in my book.

Particularly when there is ALREADY A DEBATE ON THE SAME ARTICLE ALREADY GOING ON!
          Yes, always worth bearing in mind that this was posted by mrdonuts. To say he is a bit slow is putting it mildly. Intellectually speaking, he gets lapped by tortoises. I mean it has been getting discussed for hours already FFS!

Oi donut.............KUATB
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

The article has already been discussed elsewhere on CUK today.

Mr D is a racist bigot who takes this approach, on multiple forums no doubt, to try to stir things up rather than engage in meaningful debate.

HTH.

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              Mr D is a racist bigot who takes this approach, on multiple forums no doubt, to try to stir things up rather than engage in meaningful debate.

HTH.
              What was racist and bigoted about his post in this thread? Just interested how you see it.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
                talk about having your head in the sand
                Originally posted by ratewhore View Post
                Not quite the attitude a mod should display.
                Sheesh. Sense of humour failure or what? Lighten up. It wasn't an entirely serious suggestion, more a variant on hyperbole. (But please don't joke about taking my skis away )
                Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                Don't you think that the "It's the Daily Mail <snigger>" thing is rather tired now? Not to mention a somewhat poor attempt at demonstrating intellectual superiority?
                No. It's a hack rag. Daily Mail - read by the wives of those who run the country.

Wrt to it being racist, of course it isn't. However, it is a tactic of racists to stir up race issues.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                X