• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question about Quattro Audi's

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Shouting into my new shiny iPhone 3GS at the AA

"What do you mean I'm not a priority, do you know who I am!"
    Did you forget you are D'Prawn???

Comment

our subaru impreza worked a pretty much a treat in the recent weather, only had trouble once, when the snow had drifted so high, i had a problem with clearance.

though i have since solved that by purchasing a landrover discovery 3
      Politicians are wonderfull people, as long as they stay away from things they don't understand, like working for a living!

Comment

Originally posted by portseven View Post
        our subaru impreza worked a pretty much a treat in the recent weather, only had trouble once, when the snow had drifted so high, i had a problem with clearance.

though i have since solved that by purchasing a landrover discovery 3
        Was that SC or BC? How did getting a Landrover help?
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
        X