• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I’ve counted 7 new bobs today

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
    http://fx-rate.net/TRY/

thats about £3,600 per day. Not bad.
    That's current liras - you can get paid old ones that were denominated

Comment

I went to see a client today.

They are in deep deep doodoo.

They are overflowing with bobs, working really really hard.

Yet I fear that client will not long be with us.

So I turned the contract down. The work would be interesting, but I don't think they'll last long enough to pay me bill.

I feel sad that the bobs don't know this...

So less of the disguised nastiness, I only see what're a bunch of contractors about to be stiffed.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Sorry, but I do not have sympathy for the cuckoo.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          I’ve got 6 CVs stored on my home PC with almost exactly the same text, and all with different names on the top. Who teaches them this tulip?
          http://www.britishcouncil.org/kids.htm

HTH

Edit: More importantly, who teaches our kids Mandarin, Hindi or Arabic?

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            I went to see a client today.

They are in deep deep doodoo.

They are overflowing with bobs, working really really hard.

Yet I fear that client will not long be with us.

So I turned the contract down. The work would be interesting, but I don't think they'll last long enough to pay me bill.

I feel sad that the bobs don't know this...

So less of the disguised nastiness, I only see what're a bunch of contractors about to be stiffed.
            Wise decision Mr Threaded. Exactly this happened to me last year and left me more than 20,000 euros out of pocket.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
            X