• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's only weather

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    The Scots will get it first.
    I think they've already got it.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past”. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event.
      Dr David Viner in 2000
      I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post

Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past”. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become “a very rare and exciting event.
        Dr David Viner in 2000
        He doesn't say impossible though!
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I am sure if you asked him now he would admit he got that wrong.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

The picture in the article shows somone putting snow chains on their car.

Would that not suggest the residents of Barcelona get prepared for snowfall during the winter? Like, they expect snow fall?

Comment

Chilly weather in Antarctica
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
              X