• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will happen to General if the Tories win the election?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surely, even if the Tories get in with a majority, there is scope to blame Labour's legacy for generations to come?

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
      Surely, even if the Tories get in with a majority, there is scope to blame Labour's legacy for generations to come?
      Yes, but people quickly forget ever so quickly. The Labour party destroyed the steel industry with their profiteering taxes post WW2, but it was the Tories who get the blame for eventually shutting it all down.
      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'm only coming back if someone posts a bring back DimPrawn thread and it gets massive overwhelming support.

I know when I'm not wanted.
        It's not looking good. Typical voter apathy appears to be an issue.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
          Yes, but people quickly forget ever so quickly. The Labour party destroyed the steel industry with their profiteering taxes post WW2, but it was the Tories who get the blame for eventually shutting it all down.
          When Chorus shut down on Teesside the other week, local TV had some Tory on saying how it was all Labour's fault that they were leaving.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm only coming back if someone posts a bring back DimPrawn thread and it gets massive overwhelming support.

Bah - I thought you'd really gone!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Evidently
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

You are such a wuss Dim!

Comment

Thats a beautiful fragrance you're wearing Dim. Mmm. Unmistakable. Is that Flounce by SuitYou?
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's coming. It's third in queue behind the flying bacon, and snowball in hell I believe.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                      Yep, can be business as usual then
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X