• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This kidnap in India...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Jesus Christ Churchy. You need to 'game up' in this intellectual environment or people will start to notice you do not have tertiary education.
    I apologised, what's your problem bitch?

Comment

surely not
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Lummy, the plot thickens.

Comment

It seems that the boys father went to paris to pay the ransom

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/8572441.stm

Hardly likely he masterminded it... unless of course he was thinking he could get the money back from the UK or Pakistan governments but that would be a huge gamble
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Latest ... when hubby went missing his wife made a plea on telly, 'Please ,please come home, for the sake of the family. And if he doesnt come home, can anybody cover his night shift on Saturday.....'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Looks to me like it could have been a sting operation. I.e. the money was given by the govt, in order to catch the criminals. It's possible that the European arrests were of people who weren't involved in the kidnap, but were attempting to cash in on it.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Looks to me like it could have been a sting operation. I.e. the money was given by the govt, in order to catch the criminals. It's possible that the European arrests were of people who weren't involved in the kidnap, but were attempting to cash in on it.
                The last quote of some miscreants trying to cash in sounds plausible.

What surprises me is, Pakistani militants asking for ransom money. Its too tame. They always ask for some militant jailed for 20 years to be released.
                Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

What surprises me is, Pakistani militants asking for ransom money. Its too tame. They always ask for some militant jailed for 20 years to be released.
                  How would that be connected to the release of the kid?

Also, where did the £100k come from? They live in "Shaw", not "that London"!

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Really?

How do you know they always ask for that? Not like we get a tonne of reports on kidnapping on Pakistan, who's to say it's not common to ask for money?
                    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                      How would that be connected to the release of the kid?

Also, where did the £100k come from? They live in "Shaw", not "that London"!

Not connected in any way, but possibly a coincidence.

£100K came from her Majesty, read the post from NAT.
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X