• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Authenticated people on CUK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    When we checked into our hotel for the Christmas do, there's this oddball chatting to the receptionist about bleeding the radiators. I never even twigged it was TickTock wondering if we were fellow CUKers.
    I did get no reaction at all. Some people need to brush up on their tradecraft!

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
      I did get no reaction at all. Some people need to brush up on their tradecraft!
      I do remember you standing by the bar. Almost standing, sorry!
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        we need a secret handshake or codeword
        Honestly, you don't - every CUK get-together I've been to, you can spot them fairly easily.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Did anyone notice someone talking about Great Western Railway rolling stock circa 1963?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
            Did anyone notice someone talking about Great Western Railway rolling stock circa 1963?
            You've met Stek then.....
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              You've met Stek then.....
              Ooh u rotten liar, there was no Great Western in 1961...

Comment

Working...
              X