• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF banned? What happened?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    I have to say, banning MF for a bit of boisterous discourse is a bit of an over reaction. He was simply, albeit repeatedly and a little childishly, stating his opinion on an issue, which is surely what a 'forum' is all about.

Having said that, I don't personally agree with his opinion and would say the same as I would say to people who complain about television programs having watched them to the end; "if you don't like it, don't look at it".

It'd be a dull place if we all had the same opinions.

I agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
      I have to say, banning MF for a bit of boisterous discourse is a bit of an over reaction. He was simply, albeit repeatedly and a little childishly, stating his opinion on an issue, which is surely what a 'forum' is all about.

Having said that, I don't personally agree with his opinion and would say the same as I would say to people who complain about television programs having watched them to the end; "if you don't like it, don't look at it".

Wait a minute, that's what I just . . . . Oooh, I see, a wise-guy eh?
      The vegetarian option.

Comment

Wait a minute, that's what I just . . . . Oooh, I see, a wise-guy eh?
        Thats an example of the rapier like wit of EO.....

Comment

Is only a temp ban.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Is only a temp ban.
            Waiting for the high to wear off
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
              Is only a temp ban.
              great, it's my birthday next Monday. Can I give you a list of accounts to temporarily ban for the day.
              Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

whs

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                  great, it's my birthday next Monday. Can I give you a list of accounts to temporarily ban for the day.
                  Originally posted by Administrator View Post
                  See you next Tuesday
                  Maybe

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Waiting for the high to wear off
                    Get ready for "is it wrong to weep when you don't get a contract?"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      some of us have lives outside CUK
                      Indeed. But now that you have raised this topic, just what DO you get up to to fill that vacuum sg?
                      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                      X