• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "MF banned? What happened?"

Collapse

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I bumped into Tory Leader David Cameron yesterday at St Stephens Green. He was pretty pissed off.
    Then you should watch where you are going.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    I confirmed already that the DC account was not yours but was someone else's and that is why it was banned. Also not too keen on those IDs with the same name as real-life people and that was the main reason this one was canned.
    No worries.

To be honest though. I bumped into Tory Leader David Cameron yesterday at St Stephens Green. He was pretty pissed off.

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied
    It appears I was banned for winding up Churchhill in a thread. Ho hum! End of as far as I'm concerned. I'll know not to do that again!

The only thing I want to set straight on here is that. I dont use Sockpuppets and whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet. Why was he banned?
    Hey MF, nice to see you back. You know full well you were not banned for winding up Churchill but for winding up pretty much everyone on here. Now play nicely please, I just want a quiet life

The only sockpuppet of yours was the one that I banned when you popped up last time in Jan 2008...

I confirmed already that the DC account was not yours but was someone else's and that is why it was banned. Also not too keen on those IDs with the same name as real-life people and that was the main reason this one was canned.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Oh I see. Getting me in trouble again hey!
    I am not trying to get you in trouble, it's just not possible doing it quicker and better than yourself.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    Oh I see. Getting me in trouble again hey! Just like that bloody Consumer Action Group!!!!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I'll know not to do that again!

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    I dont use Sockpuppets and whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet.

Leave a comment:

• lje
    replied
    whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet. Why was he banned?
    For being a used car salesman who is trying to fool us into letting him run the country?

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    It appears I was banned for winding up Churchhill in a thread. Ho hum! End of as far as I'm concerned. I'll know not to do that again!

The only thing I want to set straight on here is that. I dont use Sockpuppets and whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet. Why was he banned?

Leave a comment:

• Drewster
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    (jeeez, the number of made up site names I put down first that actually existed!!!)

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Originally posted by hyperD View Post
    I know. It's what I meant - here:

http://www.catchherflickingthebean.com

(NSFW)
    Just the name of the link is scary!!

Leave a comment:

• hyperD
    replied
    Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    Dude, seriously. You need to learn what it means to have a pot noodle.
    I know. It's what I meant - here:

http://www.catchherflickingthebean.com

(NSFW)

(jeeez, the number of made up site names I put down first that actually existed!!!)

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Psssst...why did DC get banned?
    MF's sockpuppet.

Leave a comment:

• Stan.goodvibes
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

It'd be a dull place if we all had the same opinions.

It's a moot point anyway, since my opinion is always the correct one

Leave a comment:

• Troll
    replied
    Psssst...why did DC get banned?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X