• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MF banned? What happened?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet. Why was he banned?
    For being a used car salesman who is trying to fool us into letting him run the country?
    Loopy Loo

Comment

I dont use Sockpuppets and whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet.

Comment

I'll know not to do that again!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Oh I see. Getting me in trouble again hey! Just like that bloody Consumer Action Group!!!!
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh I see. Getting me in trouble again hey!
            I am not trying to get you in trouble, it's just not possible doing it quicker and better than yourself.

Comment

It appears I was banned for winding up Churchhill in a thread. Ho hum! End of as far as I'm concerned. I'll know not to do that again!

The only thing I want to set straight on here is that. I dont use Sockpuppets and whoever the David Cameron login was, wasn't me, and so if it was a real person and not someones sockpuppet. Why was he banned?
              Hey MF, nice to see you back. You know full well you were not banned for winding up Churchill but for winding up pretty much everyone on here. Now play nicely please, I just want a quiet life

The only sockpuppet of yours was the one that I banned when you popped up last time in Jan 2008...

I confirmed already that the DC account was not yours but was someone else's and that is why it was banned. Also not too keen on those IDs with the same name as real-life people and that was the main reason this one was canned.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                I confirmed already that the DC account was not yours but was someone else's and that is why it was banned. Also not too keen on those IDs with the same name as real-life people and that was the main reason this one was canned.
                No worries.

To be honest though. I bumped into Tory Leader David Cameron yesterday at St Stephens Green. He was pretty pissed off.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I bumped into Tory Leader David Cameron yesterday at St Stephens Green. He was pretty pissed off.
                  Then you should watch where you are going.
                  My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                  X