• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Take an extra second to reflect on 2005

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlfredJPruffock
    My goodness JW ?

Did not I,the creator of this thread,say unto ye this thread had endeth ?

But as you are a man of Christ, you can join me on the last bus to heaven
    I am not a man of God, I am Walter Mitty. Just time for a walk out in the Woods, My Darling. I may be some time.

Comment

If God had a name, what would it be
      And would you call it to his face
      If you were faced with him in all his glory
      What would you ask if you had just one question
      JHWH, but nobody knows how to pronounce it, and that's just one of seventy-two.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt
        Correct, there's more to quantify this but I think thats enough.
        No not at all.

The first part of the article is a condemnation of the abuse of religion by the corrupt human being, and given Mans predeliction for sin comes as no surprise.

But the second part shows the revealing and supreme nature of God.

The contrast between the absolute Divine and the temproral secular no least, how richly ironic that your cut and paste conclsuion confirms absolutely the reality of the Godhead !

That which cannot be spoke of must be passed over in silence

Wittenstein

PS as for your notion that everybody gains heaven because Christ died for our sins, it aint necssaily so , there must be genuine repentance before forgiveness.

And you must therefore acknowledege ,in your heart, not with your mind ,that Christ,through his infinite Love will pardon our sins.

Christ said:

"So every one who acknowledges me before men, I will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven; but whoever denies me before men, I also will also deny before my Father who is in heaven." (Mathew 10:32-33)
        Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 1 January 2006, 23:06.

Comment

Your small minds are musclebound with suspicion. That's because the only exercise you ever get is jumping to conclusions.

Comment

Working...
          X