• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I feel insulted

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
    Isn't there an app for that?

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
      I would put money on you being a spambot that just exists to spout complete crap on forums.
      Shut it new boy.
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
        Isn't there an app for that?

When comes to revenge and retribution I prefer pen and paper.

There's something statisfying about scoring a line through someones name...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          When comes to revenge and retribution I prefer pen and paper.

There's something statisfying about scoring a line through someones name...
          I'm going to write an app for that....
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

I'm going to need a new black book at this rate...
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

wait for the next windy day and push over 2 panels - then knock and note things must have got better since the last conversation given new windows were in and remind them its their turn as your job has been offshored.........

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Shut it new boy.
                Shut it gimp.
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post
                  What is "regularly"?

How often do people move their fences???
                  Quite often, I think it’s called creepage in border speak. Out of five of my house moves four suffered from previous creepage or attempted creepage. Three relatives of my in-laws actually practiced creepage onto public land. One a QC for the CPS pinched a chunk of forest land, another took over a public foot path and the other several pieces of land.

Creepage also happens on water front properties where there is a public path or some land between the building and river. I have also seen the same in Holland. The river authorities now use digital cameras to compare annual pictures of the waterfronts for creepage
                  "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                  X