• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chatroulette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lots of instant "Next".

A bedroom with blood splatters all over the bed. Not even convincing!

Teenagers wearing oversized sunglasses is a common trick.

And far, far too many sweaty blokes wearing no shirt.

Seriously disappointing.

But I wish I'd thought of it.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

But I wish I'd thought of it.
      Indeed, its a good idea and very bizarre to see. Think there's still a market there for a slicker version. Needs a todger filter though.

Comment

Originally posted by Toolpusher
        Like this, you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Durbs View Post
          Indeed, its a good idea and very bizarre to see. Think there's still a market there for a slicker version. Needs a todger filter though.
          Actually I think you're on to something there.

A rating system, so people could rate themselves as 'safe' through to XXX.

Assisted by something along the lines of some object recognition software at the server to bump people up to XXX if they say they're safe, but aren't.

I'm up for a bit of that.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            Actually I think you're on to something there.

A rating system, so people could rate themselves as 'safe' through to XXX.

Assisted by something along the lines of some object recognition software at the server to bump people up to XXX if they say they're safe, but aren't.

I'm up for a bit of that.
            'Oh good grief' (TM Charlie Brown)
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

It's like watching an interactive version of Embarrassing Bodies on C4. You know you should'nt but...

Comment

Nice avatar, RC. I could watch that all day.
                Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Its not got quite the same odds as roulette.

Replace numbers 1-30 with fevered fist pumping, 31-35 with a room full of american stoners in baseball hats gurning inanely, 36 with a bloke who looks suspiciously like Bill Bailey and 37 with a bewildered looking chinese girl then that how the wheel lies.

My money would be on frenzied onanism every time.

Comment

OMG!

I just had one more go and was confronted with a picture so sick I cannot bear to describe it! I will though.

I got the usual number of bemused punters and blokes with the trousers down and then it happened

A small wiry man with a moustache, surrounded my computers, bare from the chest up, trousers around his ankles with a small squirrel bouncing up and down on his lap!!!! Worse, still, he was covered in potato peelings and was licking a large King Edward with a seductive grin on his face.

I feel sick.

Comment

No way, look at these two geeks I came across as well.

RH, BGG are you rooming?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/w.../untitled6.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X