• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: Chatroulette

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Chatroulette"

Collapse

• blacjac
    replied
    Originally posted by Advocate View Post
    This has been around for ages...
    So has this thread you resurected....

Leave a comment:

• doodab
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post

Assisted by something along the lines of some object recognition software at the server to bump people up to XXX if they say they're safe, but aren't.
    I would expect the actual video doesn't go via the server, only the initial call setup.

Some sort of "report this perv" button might be a better idea. Esp if the report captured the current video frame, as then it could be used as evidence in a trial so would actually deter the weirdos a bit.

Leave a comment:

• wobbegong
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Did he perchance look anything like this guy?

SEO Blogger and Search Engine Optimisation Consultant Alex Chudnovsky from Majestic SEO, An Interview

Popularity: 4%
    Harsh but fair.

Leave a comment:

• Advocate
    replied
    This has been around for ages...

For funnys see this

And THIS guy is a genius... and so is this one

I think they're mostly SFW

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Clippy View Post
    Remember the guy who was asked to design a logo and some pie charts for free?

Here's his take on chatroulette.
    Never seen this before . The pie charts are ******* hilarious.

Leave a comment:

• Clippy
    replied
    Remember the guy who was asked to design a logo and some pie charts for free?

Here's his take on chatroulette.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

OMG!

:::

A small wiry man with a moustache, surrounded my computers, bare from the chest up, trousers around his ankles with a small squirrel bouncing up and down on his lap!!!! Worse, still, he was covered in potato peelings and was licking a large King Edward with a seductive grin on his face.

I feel sick.
    Did he perchance look anything like this guy?

Leave a comment:

• RichardCranium
    replied
    Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
    Nice avatar, RC. I could watch that all day.
    I'm pleased - it took me about an hour to make that.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    OMG!

I just had one more go and was confronted with a picture so sick I cannot bear to describe it! I will though.

I got the usual number of bemused punters and blokes with the trousers down and then it happened

A small wiry man with a moustache, surrounded my computers, bare from the chest up, trousers around his ankles with a small squirrel bouncing up and down on his lap!!!! Worse, still, he was covered in potato peelings and was licking a large King Edward with a seductive grin on his face.

I feel sick.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    No way, look at these two geeks I came across as well.

RH, BGG are you rooming?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/w.../untitled6.jpg

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    OMG!

I just had one more go and was confronted with a picture so sick I cannot bear to describe it! I will though.

I got the usual number of bemused punters and blokes with the trousers down and then it happened

I feel sick.

Leave a comment:

• Durbs
    replied
    Its not got quite the same odds as roulette.

Replace numbers 1-30 with fevered fist pumping, 31-35 with a room full of american stoners in baseball hats gurning inanely, 36 with a bloke who looks suspiciously like Bill Bailey and 37 with a bewildered looking chinese girl then that how the wheel lies.

My money would be on frenzied onanism every time.

Leave a comment:

• OwlHoot
    replied
    Nice avatar, RC. I could watch that all day.

Leave a comment:

• lightng
    replied
    It's like watching an interactive version of Embarrassing Bodies on C4. You know you should'nt but...

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Originally posted by threaded View Post
    Actually I think you're on to something there.

A rating system, so people could rate themselves as 'safe' through to XXX.

Assisted by something along the lines of some object recognition software at the server to bump people up to XXX if they say they're safe, but aren't.

I'm up for a bit of that.
    'Oh good grief' (TM Charlie Brown)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X