• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

toys and games for 7 + boys

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD NIGHT

going to bed

THANKS!

Comment

Thanks for all the responses. He really enjoyed replying all the msgs on his own.

It made him to feel proud of himself. He went on telling his mum about his achievements..."had you ever posted anything on any forums when you were 7 yrs old? I got some responses too...Cool..isn't it"

He showed a very strange response on his face when he saw AK-47
      Last edited by BoltonLad; 9 February 2010, 10:41.

Comment

Originally posted by BoltonLad View Post
        Thanks for all the responses. He really enjoyed replying all the msgs on his own.

It made him to feel proud of himself.

He showed a very strange response on his face when he saw AK-47
        He knows what an AK-47 is

I had a play with one of those things in the US a few years ago but that's another story...
        Me, me, me...

Comment

GOOD NIGHT

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
            He knows what an AK-47 is

I had a play with one of those things in the US a few years ago but that's another story...

No... He had never heard of it. So he showed a strange look.

Before he asked for the website details from you...he looked in Amazon and Argos.
            Last edited by BoltonLad; 8 February 2010, 21:18.

Comment

I've got a 7-year-old and a 9-year-old (amongst others) and they've both spent the last five or six weeks almost endlessly playing with Lego. We have got a lot of Lego, mind you, seeing as they've had a Lego set of one kind or other given to them pretty much every birthday and Christmas going back years (they have older brothers too).

So, yeah, I would say Lego is the most consistently entertaining kids' toy ever.

Comment

Originally posted by dang65 View Post
                I've got a 7-year-old and a 9-year-old (amongst others) and they've both spent the last five or six weeks almost endlessly playing with Lego. We have got a lot of Lego, mind you, seeing as they've had a Lego set of one kind or other given to them pretty much every birthday and Christmas going back years (they have older brothers too).

So, yeah, I would say Lego is the most consistently entertaining kids' toy ever.
                Have to agree with that
                Me, me, me...

Comment

My bad, I do apologise I should not have mentioned AK-47, doing so is inexcusable

MP5 PDW on the other hand!

Comment

any ideas?

NB:First post from 7 years old boy in CUK.. may be the youngest poster here using my id ... edited this after he submitted the thread.
                    Bow and arrow kit, if you have a garden and the "elf 'n sayfty" nazis haven't banned them by now.

Good fun, good exercise, and encourages a healthy dose of competitiveness and male agression

(and God knows, they'll probably need both in years to come)
                    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Chemistry set.

I really enjoyed my Chemistry set when I was a kid, kept me occupied for ages.

But new ones are so tame in comparison.

Maybe find a really old one on e-bay, and renew-replace the chemicals.
                      Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                      threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                      X