• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

WXMAN today on Radio 4 - The Choice

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WXMAN today on Radio 4 - The Choice

When not involved in computer consultancy – I chase tornados and hurricanes over in the USA as my significant hobby. Radio 4 (the choice) aired a 30 minute programme today about me – you can listen to it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio...dio4/thechoice

It is playing at 75kbps so it might only work with broadband.
    www.stormtrack.co.uk - My Stormchasing website.

Nice 1 wxman.

When will the 'Sky at Night' be replaced by 'Tornado Today'!
    Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Can anyone explain why voices sound different on Radio4?
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac

Can anyone explain why voices sound different on Radio4?
        Because they don't have background noise added for "presence"?

Comment

Originally posted by wxman
          When not involved in computer consultancy – I chase tornados and hurricanes over in the USA as my significant hobby. Radio 4 (the choice) aired a 30 minute programme today about me – you can listen to it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio...dio4/thechoice

It is playing at 75kbps so it might only work with broadband.
          You were on last night too. Oooooh you're famous. We are not worthy. It was interesting. But you are quite mad. There's no doubt about that.

I wonder which causes more damage. A tornado, or EDS on a government contract? I'd go for the latter.

Fungus.

Comment

Working...
          X