• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "WXMAN today on Radio 4 - The Choice"

Collapse

• Fungus
    replied
    Originally posted by wxman
    When not involved in computer consultancy – I chase tornados and hurricanes over in the USA as my significant hobby. Radio 4 (the choice) aired a 30 minute programme today about me – you can listen to it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio...dio4/thechoice

It is playing at 75kbps so it might only work with broadband.
    You were on last night too. Oooooh you're famous. We are not worthy. It was interesting. But you are quite mad. There's no doubt about that.

I wonder which causes more damage. A tornado, or EDS on a government contract? I'd go for the latter.

Fungus.

Leave a comment:

• expat
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac

Can anyone explain why voices sound different on Radio4?
    Because they don't have background noise added for "presence"?

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied

Can anyone explain why voices sound different on Radio4?

Leave a comment:

• MrsGoof
    replied
    Nice 1 wxman.

When will the 'Sky at Night' be replaced by 'Tornado Today'!

Leave a comment:

• wxman
    started a topic WXMAN today on Radio 4 - The Choice

WXMAN today on Radio 4 - The Choice

When not involved in computer consultancy – I chase tornados and hurricanes over in the USA as my significant hobby. Radio 4 (the choice) aired a 30 minute programme today about me – you can listen to it here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio...dio4/thechoice

It is playing at 75kbps so it might only work with broadband.

Working...
X