• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Are you currently in a contract ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I voted for andyw.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by newblood View Post
      The point of the thread is to see how many members are working , thus concluding unemployment levels.
      However, that is not what the options actually test for. What about:
      • I am not in a contract, nor am I actually looking.
      • I am in a contract which ends this week and there is no sign of anything else on the horizon.
      • I have become a permy.
      • I am in Andyw.

I haven't voted because there isn't an option appropriate for my circumstances, so your results are already off by one.

Comment

Nevermind the silly remarks and nevermind the polite request to withhold them , seems like most of the members here are indeed working , interesting to see how the percentage points will change during the week...

The point of the thread is to see how many members are working , thus concluding unemployment levels.
        Just voted. In work at the mo.

Not sure why all the negativity? Good poll, IMHO.

Moreso without any option to vote on andyw's backpassage problems.
        nomadd liked this post

Comment

Can I vote "ish". Because that's the best way I can describe my current situation.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

seems like most of the sockpuppets here are indeed voting, interesting to see how the percentage points will change during the week...

The point of the thread is to see how many sockpuppets are voting , thus concluding very little.
            Me and all my sockpuppets have helped fix this for you.
            If you read the best 3 books in any subject, you'll be in the top 5% of experts in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadd View Post
              Just voted. In work at the mo.

Not sure why all the negativity? Good poll, IMHO.

Moreso without any option to vote on andyw's backpassage problems.
              Tell them Nomadd , we just want to see how many people are working , Jesus.

Comment

This thread is contractorist, how are us permies supposed to vote

Comment

This is a serious asking , no andyw crap options, get over it.
                  Nevermind the silly remarks and nevermind the polite request to withhold them .
                  And one of your options is 'Yes , I am in a contract, piss off.'

Idiot.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

What about the option for several concurrent contracts?

(praise be to the greater blessings of Turing)
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Tell them Nomadd , we just want to see how many people are working , Jesus.
                      Hello Hector
                      Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                      X